The Profoto Pro-10 is the flagship flash and the perfect fusion of breathtaking speed and impressive power. Having the ability to freeze a moment captured at 1/80,000 of a second is incredible in itself. But the real magic is the power to also generate massive light output in the blink of an eye.
6 reasons to choose the Pro-10
With the Pro-10 you can capture and craft the perfect frozen moment with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second. That’s not just fast – that’s record breaking for a studio flash.
2400Ws of power delivers impressive light output with a shorter flash duration than any other flash across the entire power range. This dramatically increases the scale of what you can shoot and freeze.
Shoot in bursts
With the Pro-10 you can shoot up to 50 flashes per second. That’s fast enough to match the fastest cameras even at higher light output. Shooting in burst mode enables you to capture the perfect moment from a series of super-fast exposures.
The Pro-10 has a wide power range of 11 f-stops, that’s 2.4 to 2400Ws, adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments and fully asymmetric 0-100% on both outlets. This gives you full control to shoot with power and precision.
Sleek design meets ease of use
The Pro-10 may be advanced on the inside but it’s simple on the outside. Sleek and straightforward design with an intuitive interface means you can forget about the flash and focus on the light to capture the perfect image.
Hardworking and robust
Built to shoot in high volume and pressure tested in the most severe environments means the Pro-10 will still be performing at the highest level in 20 years’ time.
- Available in 2400Ws with two outlets individually adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over an 11 f-stop power range.
- Bursts up to 50 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second.
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface with large dials.
- Fully integrated with all Profoto Air and AirTTL camera remotes.
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
- Firmware upgrades from profoto.com installs easily via built-in USB port.
- Compatible with 11 different flash heads and 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
|Kit or single flash ?:||Generator only|
|Normal Mode Flash PowerWS:||2400|
|Norma lMode Flash Duration at max energy (T 0,5):||1/1600|
|Normal Mode Flash Duration at min energy (T 0,5):||1/12.000|
|Normal Mode Charging Time (Min- Max. Energy:||0,05 - 0,9 sek.|
|Power Distribution:||Assym. Range 9,7 F stops|
|Control Range:||10 F stops|
|Control Precision:||1/10 or full f. stop|
|Color Temp Consistence:||-|
|Color Temp Selektive:||No|
|Model Light W:||Yes 500 W|
|Flash Release:||Radio (Air) cell or cable|
|No O fSync Sockets:||2|
|Computer Remote Control:||Yes, option|
|Dimensions Without HandleHDW:||37 x 18,5 x 25 cm.|