Photographers, videographers, and drone pilots who already have enough gear to lug around will welcome the arrival of the 2TB DJI Copilot BOSS USB 3.1 Type-C Hard Drive from LaCie. BOSS, which is short for Backup On-Set Solutions, will help users spend more time shooting and adventuring in the field, and less time stuck behind a computer. The DJI Copilot BOSS provides up to 2TB of storage for up to 60 hours of 4K video at 30 fps and is especially well-suited for those who require an in-field backup solution with direct ingestion that does not require a computer, while also providing mobile file management and mobile device charging.
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet. Just attach the cable and view/playback with the DJI BOSS app
- Manage and organize files too. Rename, file, and delete with the DJI BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, and dust resistant
- 2TB stores over 60 hours of 4K video, based on 1 hour of 4K compressed footage at 30 fps that creates 30GB of data
|Interface:||SATA (Unspecified) - 1 x USB 3.1 (USB Type-C)|