Stockholm Ej i lager
CPH (1-2 dagars levtid) Ej i lager
Featuring the same optical design and distinct image quality as the original version from the 1930s, the Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2 from Leica is an M-mount lens characterized by its unique soft focus look and use of a removable center spot filter to enhance the lens's dreamy qualities. This portrait-length lens replicates the optical layout of the original, but improves upon its predecessor with single-coated glass elements for greater protection against the elements and corrosion. This new version also sports a striking black paint finish and dual aperture scales, in white and red, to represent working with and without the removable center spot filter. Straying from the clean and sharp quality Leica is best known for, the Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2 serves as an homage to the unique and creative lenses that makeup their heritage of producing truly striking and unmistakable imagery.
- Dedicated to producing soft focus imagery, this unique lens can be used in conjunction with the included center spot filter to increase the drama of the dreamy effect for striking, ethereal image quality.
- Based on the original Thambar from the 1930s, this updated version uses the same optical layout but features a single protective coating on the glass elements to guard against corrosion.
- Deliberate under-correction of spherical aberration, along with a 20-blade diaphragm, produce a circular rendition of out-of-focus highlights along with an overall diffuse quality that becomes more exaggerated towards the edge of the frame.
- Short telephoto focal length and bright f/2.2 maximum aperture are ideal for portraiture and isolating subject matter using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Dual aperture scales, in red and white, represent working with and without the center spot filter in place. Additionally, the aperture ring is stepless for smooth, precise adjustment that is not limited by click-stops.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 3.3'.
- Included vintage brown hard leather case further reinforces the classic look and nostalgia of this lens, and contains a storage pocket for the included center spot filter in the lid. Additionally, the included specially designed metal lens hood and metal front lens cap are felt lined to protect the metal body of the lens from scratches.
|Kompatibla objektivfästen:||M (Leica)|
|Linseelement / Grupper:||4 / 3|
|Bildvinkel:||27° diagonal, 23° horizontal, 15° vertical|
|Största bländare:||F 2.2|
|Diamete in mm:||57 MM|
|Filter diameter:||49 mm|