Stockholm Ej i lager
CPH (1-2 dagars levtid) Ej i lager
Web Lager (2-4 dagars levtid) Ej i lager
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses offer the perfect combination of high image quality and reliable usability. They exhibit the clean, crisp characteristics ZEISS is known for, together with an interchangeable mount system and full-frame coverage. The ZEISS CP.3 XD version features innovative and ground-breaking lens data technology to speed-up and simplify the workflow on set and in post-production.
The ZEISS eXtended Data is a unique technology which is based on the /i Technology and provides information about the lens’ distortion and shading characteristics in real time. With the ZEISS CP.3 XD lenses, even small productions on a limited budget gain access to the advanced techniques common in state-of-the-art, big budget films, commercials and television shows.
- Clean and crisp ZEISS look which matches perfectly with other ZEISS cinema lenses
- Color matching and covering full frame across the full range of focal lengths from 15 to 135 mm
- Special lens coatings support high-dynamic range projects
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses are a professional toolset that simplifies your work on set. They are easy to handle, allow for fast changeover of equipment and give you great creative freedom to make your ideas come to life.
- Standardized positioning of the focus rings and a consistent 95 mm front diameter allows for fast and easy changeover while on set
- Extraordinarily smooth focus rotation even in extreme temperature conditions thanks to a new, sophisticated construction design
- Consistent T-stops simplifies lighting on set and exposure compensations (T2.9 for 15 to 21 mm and T2.1 for 25 to 135 mm)
The ZEISS eXtended Data technology adds new opportunities to simplify and increase the accuracy of the image capture and processing workflow. ZEISS eXtended Data unifies two data sets: key lens data based on the open /i Technology standard and supported by a wide range of cameras and accessories, plus ZEISS specific lens data that contains precise lens characteristics.
- A unique technology that provides information about the lens’ distortion and shading characteristics in real time to speed-up the workflow on set and in post-production
- Lens settings are digitally captured on every frame, avoiding the need to manually record the lens settings for every shot
- Documentation of the lens’ characteristics enhances creativity by allowing more complex shots to be handled in post-production
The compact and lightweight design enables you to use different stabilizing systems and to have a compact camera setup that is ideal for shooting in narrow spaces and for capturing dynamic shots.
- The compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, drone and Steadicam applications
- Consistent size and weight across most of the focal lengths enables quick change of lenses when used on drones and gimbals
- The ultra-smooth focus rotation allows use of small focus motors
- Aperture: T 2.9 to T 22
- Close Focus: 0.3 m
- Length: 83.7 mm
- Front Diameter: 95 mm
- Weight: 0.86 kg
Horizontal Angle of View
- Full frame: 89°
- APS-H: 80°
- Super 35: 69°
- Normal 35: 63°
- APS-C: 64°
- MFT: 51°
|Objektivfäste:||PL (Possitive Lock)|
|Kompatibla objektivfästen:||PL (Possitive Lock)|
|Största bländare:||T 2.9|
|Minsta bländare:||T 22|
|Diamete in mm:||95 MM|